Order Schedule Module
This module allows the customer to schedule their order based on the Store's Open/Close time set by the Store Owner.
If Store A wants to allow Order Scheduling:
- 1.Admin needs to make sure the Module is Enabled and inside the Module settings, the Order Scheduling option needs to be enabled as well.
- 2.Admin needs to make sure that the CronJob for Store Automatic Scheduling (open time/close time) is configured correctly. (Click here to know how to set this up)
- 3.The Store needs to make sure the Store Automatic Scheduling (open time/close time) is turned on.
- 4.The Store needs to make sure that the Open/Close time is correctly set.
Order Schedule Module works with the Store's Open/Close Time. Here's an example: IF: Today is Monday 9:30 am, and for Monday if the Store Open time is set for
9 amand close time is set as
1 pm. IF: Order Scheduling is enabled and the "Allow today order to be scheduled after" field is set to 120 Minutes Then: For Today, two Order Scheduling Slots will be displayed to the customers i.e 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
IF: The same store opens/closes on Tuesday at the same time, then the following slots will be available for Tomorrow: 9:00am - 9:30am 9:30am - 10:00am 10:00am - 10:30am 10:30am - 11:00am 11:00am - 11:30am 11:30am - 12:00pm 12:00pm - 12:30pm 12:30pm - 1:00:pm
Let's say, the customer Schedules an order for Today in the Slot: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- This order will be shown on the Store Dashboard in the "NEW ORDERS" section.
- The Store Owner won't receive any popup on the Dashboard for this order, because, it's a future schedule order. (But they will receive a Push Notification or SMS if it is preconfigured)
- The Store Owner will be given two options: Confirm Scheduled Order or Cancel Order
- If the store cannot fulfil the order in the selected slot, the store will cancel the order. (let say, the customer does a bulk party order for 20 people and the store cannot prepare in 2-3 hours, so they will cancel it) If the store can fulfil the order, they will Confirm the Order. (A scheduled order once confirmed, CANNOT be cancelled by the Store Owner or the Customer)
- After the order is confirmed by the Store Owner, it gets moved to the "PREPARING ORDERS" section in the Store Owner Dashboard.
- Let's say in the OrderScheudle Module settings, the "Minutes before order processed " is set to 30 Minutes by the Admin.
- Now, at/after 11:30 pm, the status of this order will be automatically be changed to "Preparing Order" and the delivery guys assigned to this store will receive the Order. (As this order was already Confirmed by the Store Owner, no more action is required by the Store Owner)
- Let's assume, the order was not Confirmed by the Store Owner, then at/after 11:30 pm, the status of the order will be changed to "New Order", and the Store Owner will receive an Alert on the Dashboard with the Order Popup. (if the dashboard is open)
Note: When the order is in the "Scheduled Order" and "Confirmed Scheduled Order" state, the customer cannot see the "Track Order" button (as there is nothing to be tracked) on the Customer App. (the order details will be visible though)
- By default, the slot time difference is 30 minutes and cannot be changed.
- Order can only be scheduled 7 days in the future.
- Order can only be scheduled if the store is open.
- The product works exactly as described above, if your business needs cannot be fulfiled with the above-mentioned flow of the module, please DO NOT buy this module. As no customizations help can be provided for this.