Update From an Older Version
Take a backup of your Store Dashboard Language Translation before you update. Go to /resources/ folder and make a backup of "lang" folder. After the update is completed, copy-paste this folder back to the same path (/resources/)
Skip this step if you have not manually translated Store Dashboard Translations.
- 1.Download the zip file from CodeCanyon and extract it on your local system (PC)
- 2.Goto the "
Upgrade from older version" folder.
- 3.You will find a zip file named "
- 4.Upload this zip file to your server into the previous Foodomaa installation directory.
- 5.Extract the zip file on your server.
- 6.After successful extraction, directly go to the Admin Panel. (https://yourwebsite.com/public)
- 7.This will redirect you to the new Update Page where you need to enter your Admin password to install the new update.
- 8.After the successful update, you will be automatically logged in to the Admin Dashboard.
- 9.DONE! Now you can visit the homepage of your website.
If you wish to, you can Go to Admin > Setting > Cache Settings > Force Clear Cache