Scope of Support
- If you have issues with the installation or configuration of functionality within Foodomaa™.
- If you do not understand the working process of a system/module in Foodomaa™.
- If something is not working in the way it should.
- If you find bugs or security issues.
- Requesting for customization services.
- Requesting for a TeamViewer or any online session for the understanding working of a piece of code or the whole system.
- Integration with 3rd party applications (Tools, POS, ERP, SAAS, CMS, etc.)
- Integration with a new payment gateway.
- Custom WebView support. (We do not guarantee the working of Foodomaa™ if you wrap it within a WebView/TWA for Android or iOS)
- If the application core files (PHP, JS, CSS, HTML, BLADE, JSON) files are modified or edited in any way, we will not be able to provide support unless all files are restored to their original form of the corresponding version.
- If the Database is modified(creating, updating, or deleting) manually, the support is Void until a fresh install is done or a backup of the original Database is restored(if available)
We DO NOT reply to email conversations and comments on CodeCanyon. Creating tickets on our HelpDesk Portal is the only way to get support. The Official Community Forums is on its way and will be released soon.