Licenses and License management
No, you cannot. 1 License = 1 Domain for any type of license (Regular/Extended)
First, you will need to reset the license
- 1.Visit https://yourdomain.com/public/license-manager
- 2.Enter the Super Admin password.
- 3.Click the Reset button on the license you want to use on a different domain.
- 4.Enter your Super Admin password again for confirmation.
- 5.Now you can use the reset license on your other domain.
Yes, you can get a free license for your test/dev/stage domain.
- 1.Your Foodomaa license must be valid and support should not have been expired.
- 2.If your domain is xyz.com, then the test domain can only be a subdomain of xyz.com i.e test.xyz.com or dev.xyz.com, or any other subdomain you wish to have. We CANNOT create a free license for a different domain like: abc.com if your main domain is xyz.com
For Regular License, 1 Free test/dev/stage domain license can be provided.
For Extended License, a maximum of 3 Free test/dev/stage domain licenses can be released if required.